No Barbie is complete without their Ken. And like any fine accessory, you shouldn’t be seen without yours (sorry, Ken...) Here’s why you’ll want your favourite tag-along to join you at Vue.
If you have a partner, family member, friend, colleague, or vague acquaintance who goes by ‘Ken’, you could nab yourself a free retail item just for bringing them along!
What kind of retail item? Well, how about our exclusive Barbie-pink Candy Floss Tango Ice Blast, slushed up just for you? Or, if you prefer, you could choose a regular popcorn to share with your Ken. You know, if you’re feeling generous.
To claim your freebie, all you have to do is come and see Barbie at Vue on 21, 22 or 23 July (with your Ken!), and then show us your tickets at the desk. Your Ken will also need to bring a valid form of ID, so we can be certain they're not another doll in disguise. (See below for Terms & Conditions)
Oh yeah, and both of you must be over the age of 16. Like any well-packaged toy, we’re sure neither of you have aged a day in years, but you’re probably older than you look…
And that’s it! With your sweet treats in hand, sit back, relax and watch a whole other bunch of Barbies and Kens (two of which look suspiciously like Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling) do their thing. We’ll see you in Barbie Land.
Terms & Conditions apply:
1. This promotion is open to Vue customers who are 16 or over and who are, or maybe, accompanied by a paying customer aged 16 or over called Ken (provided that they have a valid ID as set out in paragraph 3 below), and who reside within the UK or Ireland (called qualifying Vue Customers in the remainder of these terms). This promotion is not open to Vue customers who are employees of the Promoter their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Promotion.
2. Qualifying Vue Customers will be eligible to receive a 1x complimentary retail item per group as specified in paragraph 5, on presentation of the below information to retail staff in-venue:
a. minimum 2x valid tickets to see Barbie (2023) on the 21, 22 or 23 July 2023 at Vue; and
b. a companion with valid ID stating a name beginning with ‘Ken’ – including but not limited to Kenneth, Kendrick, Kendall and Kenji.
a. Digital ID such as Yoti
b. Birth certificate
c. Cheque book
d. Credit card
e. Debit card
f. Full driving licence
g. Military photo ID
h. Valid passport
i. Paid utilities bill (no older than 6 months)
j. Trade union card
4. This promotion runs from 00:01 on 21 July 2023 until 23:59 on 23 July 2023. Tickets booked for dates after this time are not valid, and the free retail item cannot be claimed outside of this time period.
5. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into this promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
6. All qualifying customers will receive a complimentary retail item, which will be their choice of either:
a. one (1) free regular Tango Ice Blast; or
b. one (1) free regular popcorn.
7. The complimentary retail item for the qualifying Vue Customer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the retail item with an alternative item of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
9. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of this promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. By presenting themselves at the retail desk to claim this promotion, qualifying Vue customers are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
12. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of the promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
14. These terms and conditions and this promotion are governed by English law. If any entrants to this promotion wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts in the United Kingdom.
15. The Promoter is Vue Entertainment Limited, 10 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XS (Promoter).