If there’s one thing better than a big screen experience, it’s a big screen experience that costs just £3/€3* (plus 90p/c for online bookings).Here’s why 2 September is about to become your favourite day of the year…
Look, we all have busy lives, so we totally understand if you haven’t managed to watch some of the major blockbuster that’s hit the big screen this year. But what if you had another chance?
Well, you do.
For one day only on National Cinema Day (Saturday, 2 September), we’ll be showing some of 2023’s biggest, must-watch releases, along with a host of all-time favourites.
That’s right, you can genuinely watch Barbie, Oppenheimer, Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One, The Super Mario Bros. Movie, Elemental, the original Jurassic Park, and way, way more all on the same day. If you can fit them all in, that is.
And the best part? We’re only charging £3/€3* a ticket. Bosh. But the good news doesn’t stop there. This outrageously reasonable pricing applies to all screening formats, including 2D and IMAX. So whether you’re keeping it flat or having your eyes widened, it’ll all cost the same.
What films will you be screening?” we hear you ask. You can check out the full line-up below, but remember, they’ll only be showing at this price for one day
1) Vue will be participating in the UK Cinema Association’s National Cinema Day (NCD) to be held on 2 September 2023.
2) These terms and conditions apply to all tickets purchased for use on NCD (NCD Tickets).
3) All NCD Tickets are available to purchase for £3.00 (UK) or €3.00 (ROI) in venue. A 90p/c booking fee will apply to NCD Tickets purchased online.
4) NCD Tickets may be purchased in advance from midday 28th August and on the day:
online, in which case these terms are supplemental to the Online Ticket Terms; or
offline, in which case these terms are supplemental to our Offline Ticket Terms.
5) In the event of any conflict between these Terms and the Online or Offline Ticket Terms (as applicable) in connection with NCD, these Terms shall take priority.
7) These Terms do not affect your legal rights.