Check your voucher:
Using your Voucher Codes to purchase tickets?
You will need to have your voucher code to hand before making your booking. Depending on your voucher type, this will always begin with the letter V. Please see below for details.
- Lloyds vouchers will start with - VSLY
- Halifax will start with - VSXL
- O2 Priority vouchers will start with - VSVO
- Vue Pass vouchers will start with - VSTP
- Vitality vouchers will start with - VSTV
- BuyaGift will start with - VSTM
Having problems with your vouchers?
If you are experiencing issues with your Vue Pass vouchers, you will need to get in touch by the following below:
If you are having problems using any vouchers on the website, we do recommend double checking codes entered into the website for mistakes. Should this problem persist, please try the following steps:
• Clear cookies, Cache and browsing data
• Open incognito/private browser and retry the Voucher code
• If using Safari, phone browser or tablet - try another device
Once this is picked up by a representative, they will be able to assist you in resolving your query.