MAKING A TANGO ICE BLASTMatt is a gourmet chef (he used to work in Gordon Ramsay’s kitchen!), so when he’s cooking up a Tango Ice Blast he’s always finessing the flavours, fiddling with temperatures and trying out different consistencies to make your Tango Ice Blast the Ice Blastingest it can be.
Once Matt has created a new flavour, a tasting panel comes in to give their verdicts. Sadly he didn’t let us in on how we get to be on that panel.
WHAT???S YOUR FLAVOUR?The weirdest flavour request Matt???s ever received was for avocado. Not convinced that the world is ready for an Avocado Tango Ice Blast... He???s always open to suggestions though!
You can???t just whip up a Tango Ice Blast at home, unfortunately - but you can whip up this special recipe that Matt created just for us:
200ml full fat milk
300ml double cream
100g toffee popcorn
- Heat the milk and popcorn together until boiling
- Take off the heat and leave until cold
- Blend the cool milk and popcorn in a blender
- Add the cream to the blended milk mixture
- Place the whole lot in a 500ml cream whipper
- Charge with a gas charger
- Shake well and add to your fave beverage (or squirt directly into mouth)
Now we’ve whetted your appetite, why not choose a film to see while you sup a Tango Ice Blast? Here’s what’s on - see you in the foyer!